Basic principles we hold to which are foundational.
- TRUTH – The Scriptures are the only source of absolute truth because they are God’s Word. (John 17:17, Ephesians 1:13)
- WORSHIP – When truth impacts our life it will be expressed through worship to God in our life. (Romans 12:1-2)
- MISSIONAL LIVING– As believers, we are all missionaries in our own world to fulfill God’s mission. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- RELATIONSHIPS – Life was never meant to be done alone. Life was designed for community. (Genesis 2:22, Acts 2:42-47)
- SERVICE – Jesus came to serve God and others and we should follow his example. (Matthew 20:28, John 13:5)